Stand GE59 – Nelson will be focusing on some of the most pioneering equipment launches that it uses within its kitchen designs
- This year, the stand will feature a design advice desk manned by members of Nelson’s design team.
- Also displayed will be various models from the latest range of super energy-efficient Nelson Advantage glasswashers and dishwashers.
Having designed and installed hundreds of restaurant kitchens over the years, Nelson has built a reputation for devising solutions which can range from the complex requirements of high-end restaurants to the more modest needs of high street eateries.
A fully modular Waldorf Bold cooking suite will be showcased. This heavy-duty equipment series features sleek, clean lines within a totally bespoke, mix and match design enabling the ultimate cook line or island suite configuration to be created within a seamless workspace.
Design Advice Desk
Members of Nelson’s design team will be available to chat to restaurateurs throughout the show. Whether it’s suggesting ideas for a new project or whether it’s about looking for ways to improve a current kitchen’s efficiency, the team will be on hand to advise.
Nelson’s own, highly specified Advantage warewasher range will share the stand. Designed to deliver the results restaurants need, these energy and water efficient machines offer outstanding reliability day after day.
Nelson will also show examples of its bespoke warewashing systems which super-charge efficiency and throughput to ensure that restaurants can keep pace with the busiest service.
Amongst the warewashers on show are:
- The super energy efficient AD55 pass through, complete with an integral steam heat recovery system. This constitutes a major part of the machine’s energy efficiency features, accounting for significant electricity savings of up to 30%.
- The ‘Diligence’ pot & utensil washer can process up to 60 baskets per hour and, with 7 available programmes, it can address anything from light soiling to the most resistant residues. Rinse water can be heated up to a maximum of 85°C to provide thorough disinfection.
- The unique ‘Ergo’ which is positioned somewhere between an undercounter dishwasher and a pass-through with an ergonomic design making it unnecessary for the operator to bend.