Salcombe Gin launches new signature serve cocktail collection
ST CLAIR – A Salcombe Gin aperitif for the champagne moment. Served in a flute glass as an alternative to champagne or prosecco based cocktail. Named after one of the famous Salcombe fruit Schooners, the St. Clair showcases the fresh red grapefruit, lime and lemon peels used during the distillation process, paired with the classic St. Germain elderflower liqueur.
ST CLAIR COCKTAIL RECIPE
- 25ml Salcombe Gin ‘Start Point’ 25ml
- St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur 20ml freshly squeezed
- red grapefruit juice
- 70ml chilled soda water
- Red grapefruit peel for decorative garnish
- Fill a boston shaker with ice.
- Add the red grapefruit juice, St. Germain and Salcombe Gin ‘Start Point’.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve into a flute glass.
- Add the chilled soda water.
- Slice a thin piece of grapefruit peel and add to the rim of the glass for a decorative garnish.