Leading British meat-alternative brand launches the UK’s first plant-based drive thru to show that fast food can be better for the planet, better for your health and still taste incredible
- As part of its recent controversial M*** F*** Campaign, Meatless Farm targets meat eaters by opening the UK’s first completely plant-based drive and walk-thru
- The 6 day pop-up will serve a delicious menu, including the company’s much talked about McBluffin, a plant-based take on the world’s favourite fast food breakfast
- The company recently revealed that swapping one more red meat meal to a plant-based meal per week is the equivalent of taking 16 million cars off the road
From Wednesday 26 August through to the bank holiday Monday 31 August, Meatless Farm will be taking over London’s famous American Car Wash and replacing it with the UK’s first plant-based drive thru. But, it’s not just for cars, bikes and walkers are welcome too with a dedicated walk-thru lane for pedestrians, e-scooters and bicycles.
To launch the M*** F*** Drive Thru, Meatless Farm have collaborated with street-food, burger maestros, Mother Flipper, to recreate their classic mighty meaty menu just without the meat! From the juicy ‘Mother Flipper x Meatless Farm Cheeseburger’ to ‘The Greta’, an eco-burger with glistening aubergine candy bacon. All the burgers are more sustainable than meat counterparts and being high in fibre, they’re kind to the gut too.
Welcoming cars on one side and pedestrians on the other, the M*** F*** Drive-Thru will be serving guilt-free dirty burgers that are unbelievably tasty, full of flavour and packed with texture. And, in the spirit of staying green, Meatless Farm is giving 50% off for those in electric cars or who pull up on bicycles or e-scooters.
Morten Toft-Bech, Founder, Meatless Farm said: “We’ve been working hard over many years to perfect our original burger patty recipe. Our unique blending process uses ingredients like pea protein alongside other plant-based goodness to create a remarkably meaty experience. The only way to get the world eating more sustainably is to make delicious food. We hope that our M*** F*** drive thru is another step towards making plant-based a preference rather than an option.”
The Drive Thru is part of Meatless Farm’s recent controversial M*** F*** campaign which is aimed at encouraging meat eaters to eat plant-based food more often. According to scientific data analysis, conducted with Dr Joseph Poore, if everyone in the UK swapped just one more red meat meal to a plant-based meal per week, it could cut the UK’s greenhouse gas emissions by 8.4% – the equivalent of taking 16 million cars off the road.
35 Great Eastern St, Hackney, London EC2A 3ER
Wednesday 26 August to 31 August
Open 11am – 3pm every day
- The Mother Flipper x Meatless Farm cheeseburger (V) – Meatless Farm patty, American cheese, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, red onion, pickle
- The Greta (V) – Meatless Farm patty, aubergine candy bacon, American cheese, shoestring fries, Mother Flipper special sauce, pickle
- The McBluffin (V) – Meatless Farm sausage patty, free range egg, American cheese, butter toasted English muffin
All burgers are veggie as standard, vegan versions are available.
- Fries (V, VE) – skin on, twice fried
- Dirty fries (V, VE) – fries, Meatless Farm mince chilli with red kidney beans, vegan cheese sauce, pickled jalapeños
- Cans, hibiscus & lime iced tea
For more information, please contact