Rotpunkt, award winning designer and manufacturer of quality German Kitchen furniture revolutionise the contemporary kitchen with the launch of its new floating units and stack-up frame shelving systemsfor dynamic results and a renewed freedom of installation.
“As market trends continue to favour open-plan living environments, we have noticed a shift towards unexpected kitchen furniture, where broken-plan furniture solutions like room dividers, asymmetrical layouts and wall-hung designs have become the new staples for 2019 kitchens,” says Matt Philips, Head of UK Operations, Rotpunkt.
“This need for contemporary form and function is allowing the modern kitchen to play with different eye-lines and visual weights, and we have introduced a range of new kitchen furniture that is sensitive to you and your surroundings.”
“So whether you’re open to the living room, limited on floor space or demand a state-of-the-art designscheme, our new floating units and stack-up frame shelving systems will enable you to create a high-profile, yet ergonomic kitchen space that is built to last” says Matt.
The central island unit is seen in the new Umbra finish: a grey matt colour option new for 2019. Also part of Rotpunkt’s 2019 Black Line kitchen series, Umbra is finished with a circumferential zero-joint edging in black which outlines and frames each piece of kitchen furniture for the height of definition. The adjoining City Grey Oak Herb Garden in new extra tall 910mm Height completes the island unit,and creates a dedicated area to cultivate fresh herbs and organic ingredients for cooking.
This suspended furniture concept is chic in style and naturally kerbs the domestic qualities of a kitchen space. Rotpunkt’s new floating units are shown in Kashmir, a new cabinet colour that creates the perfect contrast against the industrial style shelving system in City Grey Oak and Black. Discreet anddynamic, this kitchen also features the new ZX 1400 Zircon drawers and pan drawers: a system of drawers and pull-outs with 140mm glass or oak side panels (City Brown Oak, City Grey Oak and City Nature Oak).
What else can you see?
- Zerox Black Line Umbra Kitchen –in NEW colour option Umbra, grey matt finish – Also available in other new colour options Arabica, Carbon and Snow
- New cabinet colours: Carbon FM / Umbra FM / Kashmir FM and & City Grey Oak FM
- New dimensions: 910 mm Height Blum
- New SX 105 hinge in Anthracite
- New floating units with inset worktop which sits behind the door to finish flush
- Room Divider – Herb Garden concept pictured
- New Industrial style wall hung stack-up frames shelving system in Black
- ZX 1400 City pan drawers with sides in City Grey Oak FM sides
- Floating units with handle 875 Blaze in Black
- Tall unit with handle 854 in Black with “Push Soft”
- Worktop: Ceramic MKE 4022 Geo Gris, 20mm think
- Interior fixtures and fittings in Carbon