Independent Scottish brewer, BrewDog, has released tickets for Metro Mayhem, its first London-based beer festival, set to take place on Saturday 10th November 2018 at The Copper Box Arena in East London. The event promises to be a riotous celebration of great craft beer from 17 world-renowned breweries, food and music from the likes of Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes, and Everything Everything.
- Inspired by BrewDog’s legendary Annual General Mayhem (AGM) in Aberdeen, tickets for Metro Mayhem were initially made available to its 90,000 Equity Punks who have invested in the brewery.
- Following overwhelming demand, the brewery has now made tickets available to the public. Costing £17.50, tickets to Metro Mayhem can be purchased HERE.
- Doors will open at 2pm at The Copper Box Arena, in Stratford, East London, and beer fans can enjoy up to 9 hours of beers, food and music before doors close at 11pm.
- BrewDog also recently announced it would be offering free tickets to those who work in the beer industry, as well as two free beers to try.
- The Scottish brewer will be showcasing its range of beers, including unveiling new beers from its sour beer facility, Overworks.
- The line-up includes a further 17 breweries from around the world who will be running bars and hosting exclusive panels and tastings.
- Beyond the craft beer offering, BrewDog’s backed brands Hawkes Cider and LoneWolf Spirits will also be putting in an appearance.
The brewery list includes:
- Wylam Brewery (Tyne & Wear, UK)
- Siren Craft Brew (Berkshire, UK)
- Dark Horse Brewing Co (Michigan, USA)
- Jolly Pumpkin (Michigan, USA)
- 18th Street Brewery (Indiana, USA)
- Bearded Iris Brewing (Tennessee, USA)
- Fat Head’s Brewery (Ohio, USA)
- Hill Farmstead Brewery (Vermont, USA)
- Arizona Wilderness Brewing Co (Arizona, USA)
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing (Ohio, USA)
- Fierce Beer (Aberdeenshire, UK)
- Buxton Brewery (Derbyshire, UK)
- Verdant Brewing Co (Cornwall, UK)
- Boxcar Brewery (London, UK)
- Neon Raptor Brewing Co (Nottinghamshire, UK)
- Burnt Mill Brewery (Suffolk, UK)
- Dugges Bryggeri. (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- BrewDog has opened its first bar in Canary Wharf
- Krombacher announces pub walk for charity
- Blanchette Brick Lane launches brunch menu
Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes said:
“Metro Mayhem is going to be one to remember. We’re honoured to be playing at the inaugural festival and we’re looking forward to bringing the house down on 10th November.”
Everything Everything added:
“Great music and great beer is an ideal match. We’re looking forward to playing BrewDog’s Metro Mayhem on November 10”
James Watt, co-founder of BrewDog commented:
“Our AGM has achieved legendary status over the past 8 years, so we wanted to bring a taste of that Mayhem to London with this new beer-fuelled blow out. London is home to thousands of our Equity Punks and has been key to our growth. We’ve got ten bars across the city quenching London’s thirst and we’ll be opening more next year.
“Music has always been the beating heart of BrewDog, so we’re thrilled to have such epic headliners as Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes and Everything Everything performing as part of Metro Mayhem. We’ll be adding more awesome acts in the run up to the big day so watch this space.”