Kolibri Drinks, launched in the summer of 2018, gives people the ability to customise their drink and tailor sweetness to preference
- Kolibri is a lightly sparkling non-alcoholic drink, available in three distinctive and delicious flavours: Strawberry & Basil, Cardamom & Chilli, Elderflower & Lime (all 300ml)
- The cap contains Kolibri Drops (15ml), a blend of golden agave, lemon juice, apple and caramel which when added to the drink adds sweetness and flavour complexity.
- The drink has no more than 40kcal, even if all of the Kolibri drops are used.
The name Kolibri means Hummingbird in over 30 languages and is a symbol of joy and freedom around the world. This makes it the perfect name for a drink which allows customers to choose exactly how they enjoy their drink.
- Fentimans continues to push for growth
- Co2 shortages disrupt carbonated drinks production
- Drinkaware: Minimise alcohol harm over festive period
Co-Founder Kamila Sitwell explains, “Modern customers want it all – healthy, great tasting and indulgent drink – all at the same time! They also want an experience, ritual and theatre in this area too! The craft of making bespoke and artisan coffee, de-canting wine with elaborate tasting, or the artistry involved in cocktail making are hugely satisfying for guests and therefore worth paying premium for. Multisensory drinking experiences are expected in every category now, with or without alcohol. With the decline in the alcohol consumption accelerating, influencer brands must offer alcohol-free drinks which will delight guests and are on a par with alcoholic creations.”
For a demonstration of how the drink is served visit http://www.kolibridrinks.co.uk/flavour/strawberry-basil#tailored
- Kolibri flavours were finessed by Douglas Blyde, renowned drink critic and media mogul.
- “Kolibri introduces new serve theatre and ritual in soft drinks worth paying premium for” The Caterer, June 2018
- Sugarwise and Made In Britain accredited
- Nominated in 4 categories in the UK Drinks award and received a Highly commended in Luxury Packaging Awards 2018, the only soft among the most prestigious Spirits and Champagne brands
- Shortlisted for Best Drink Innovation and Best Branding 2018 in the World Beverage Innovation awards
For links to recent press coverage for Kolibri in Imbibe, Bar Magazine, Luxury Hotel Magazine, Drinks International, the Caterer, World of hospitality visit
For enquiries about stocking Kolibri, please contact
or use the form on the website