Cocktail of the Month – Tia Maria Cappuccino
- 25ml Tia Maria
- 25ml vodka
- Shot of espresso
To make the foam…
- 100ml salted caramel or Morello cherry syrup
- 200ml water
- 2 egg whites
- Two cream chargers
- To make the foam, whisk together 100ml of salted caramel syrup or Morello cherry syrup, 200ml of water and 2 egg whites.
- Pour Tia Maria, vodka and espresso into a shaker.
- Shake together and pour into a glass.
- Top with your selected foam and garnish with salted fudge or a single cherry.
Masterclass video can be found here.
About Tia Maria
Tia Maria, the UK’s favourite coffee liqueur, is continuing to lead the coffee cocktail renaissance through the Tia Maria + Coffee Project and a selection of innovative serves, including the Tia Maria Cappuccino.
Recipes crafted by renowned bartenders and expert baristas have united coffee culture and cocktail hour, offering coffee connoisseurs the opportunity to sip on cocktails unlike anything they’ve ever tasted before.
This coffee cocktail renaissance is set to explode with ‘a perfect synergy of coffee and cocktail cultures’ already underway, according to new research from one of the world’s most renowned futures consultancies, The Future Laboratory.