Cocktail of the Month – RedLeg Ginger Mojito
On-Trade Progress’ Cocktail of the Month for October is the RedLeg Ginger Mojito. Mojitos have become one of the most regularly ordered cocktails in pubs, clubs and bars in recent years and this version throws a Ginger Beer twist into the mix! RedLeg Ginger Mojito is ideal for your autumn menu.
- 50ml RedLeg Spiced Rum
- 10ml Sugar Syrup
- Half a Lime (3 wedges)
- 10 Mint Leaves
- Ginger Beer
- Muddle the lime to release the juices.
- Add 50ml of RedLeg and 10ml of sugar syrup before stirring.
- Clap the mint in your hands and add to the glass
- Fill with cubed ice and top up with Ginger Beer
- Use a bar spoon to mix up all the ingredients and serve
About RedLeg Rum
RedLeg is a spiced rum made with Caribbean spirit. A selection of the best rums from the Caribbean are left to rest in oak barrels and infused with Jamaican ginger and vanilla spices. The initial sweet aroma is followed by warming ginger aroma, with the satisfying combination of sweet and spice creating a wonderfully mixable rum with an incredibly smooth taste, and a warming mouth feel.